Thursday, March 30, 2006

Call off the search

I just came into the office to update my virus protection stuff on my computer and get the free music downloads of iTunes (a personal highlight of Tuesday is when the new songs are released!) and get a few new podcasts and so I thought I would take this opportunity to say it's ok, I am alive and well. Thank you for your concern. I didn't blog for one day, you don't do badly out of me so get over it!

Oh, you are already?! Ok then.

There was no funny or interesting reason for the lack of blog yesterday, I was not in a grump (my previous other reason for a lack of a blog) or away somewhere exciting (Michigan, Seoul, NI). Sad as it is, I was working. The day escaped me and then I had to leave so there was no blog.

Tonight I have taken more work home with me to try and clear the backlog and so if I get the chance I'll maybe fill you in on what I've been up to the last few days.

PS Pam and Nicky are great, they sent me post which I got when I came back from Korea but failed to sing their praises publicly. Thanks girls!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails