Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pre-mouse this was the most exciting thing of last week

Last week when I was coming back from the Michigan I stopped off at the shops by the airport. I discovered just a few weeks ago that there is in fact an Old Navy in the Asheville area, it was new though so they can be forgiven for not letting me know. I imagine the email was on its way when I saw it for myself. (Old Navy is reason enough to abandon your principles and shop on a Sunday. Well that and the fact it’s about 30 miles away and I knew I wouldn’t be able to get back any time soon.)

While I was there I also checked out the other shops. I went into a shop called World Market, which upon first entering was like some sort of supersized Earthworks/Au Natural cross breed. But at the back of the shop there was an international foods section including lots of stuff from home.


It looks just like the Spar doesn’t it? Recently I was given some American Cadburys chocolate. Disappointing doesn’t even begin to cover it. The clue was on the back though, it was made by Hersheys. But World Market’s stuff was made in Britain. I checked!

The best news of all was they also had Thai Sweet Chilli sauce.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

why is there 20% off all the choc, is it all out of date or summit hehe..use it to entice more mice into traps
kaz

Tina said...

I don't know, but neither am I complaining!

Daisy Mae said...

We have a World Market here in Indy. I love that place! It's addictive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails