Friday, April 21, 2006

Anticipation

I’m really not sure what sort of picture I have painted of where I live. If you imagine some sort of small backwater where there aren’t many people my age then I think I have done it right. Having said that however, there are always people coming and going as the Lake is like a retreat centre for the United Methodist Church. Living here, you get a good indication of what it would be like to live in Castlewellan.


You know instantly when there is a group in from out of town. The big buses kind of give it away!

When I see the buses I always get a bit of nervous excitement for them. You know that feeling when you are going away on a weekend or retreat and you know that you are going to feel God’s presence.

I like that feeling.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails