Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too tired to think of a title (but notice the alliteration!)

The parents have been safely despatched. Yesterday was a bit crazy with trying to say goodbye to everyone and get everything sorted before heading down to Greenville. Before they left, we all had dinner with Greenville people, actually it was just Greenville boys (I’m such a hussy!). It was a good night, with plenty of banter, of course much of it was slagging me, especially when it came to the night of the mouse. Boys!


G & V’s grandchildren are down staying. They picked me flowers which are now being proudly displayed on my desk. Bless their hearts.

PS Jud is great! I love Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs. She sent me some. Kari is also great! She me a giraffe. I love giraffes. Although it's still hard to beat the US Treasury's great post this week.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I know! I saw that too, but's not the email address that's showing, just a name!

It does prove that I do actually do some work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails