Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday

I am steadily collecting my points and soon will be ready to receive my ‘best daughter ever’ award.

In fact, David will have some work to do when they get home to beat me in my current position of number one child. Although my distance should help him, so I'm not hopeful that I'll stay there long. (I'm sure my parents would like me to point out they don't actually have favourites. David and I know different...it's Karen)

So yes, I have been ferrying the ‘rents all over the show. Yesterday we went into Asheville. Today was Waynesville. Tomorrow they leave from Greenville (all the 'villes then). Looking forward to them leaving, but only to get my house back to some sort of order you understand.

In other news, thanks to US Treasury for returning my taxes. Much obliged.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails