Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Things I plan to do tonight

  • Go for a walk in the glorious sunshine before making dinner (spaghetti bolognese)
  • Go through my finances in light of spending (probably too much) money at the weekend
  • Write letters to send tomorrow (maybe you will be one of the lucky few?! Your chances are greatly increased if you have written to me in the last month)
  • Mop the floor
  • Watch TV (7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls/American Idol, Teachers)
  • Definitely do not fall asleep infront of the TV (a la last night and Thurday night – seriously I am in the prime of my life!)
  • Go food shopping (need bananas, grapes, carrots, chicken, hot chocolate, yoghurts, waffles, and pasta)
  • Go to bed at a decent hour (see aforementioned sleeping in front of the TV)

All this should hopefully see that my ironing is avoided. I am the Queen of Skiving!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Supergran?! Target!

I actually did manage to do them all, but failed miserably in my attempts to go bed at a decent hour!

Maybe if I had done less I wouldn't have failed? But then I wouldn't have done everything on the list. Oh what a vicious circle of failure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails