Friday, April 07, 2006

Krazy Kutz, Curl up and Dye and other witty hair salon names

It’s nearly the weekend already, my that went quick. Tomorrow I’m getting my hair cut. I don’t like new hairdressers, it takes me a while to trust them. My hairdresser at home is great, he knows that I am slightly scared of him cutting my hair and is always starts of slowly.

I wasn’t always like that. My last hairdresser scarred me, but not through some terrible accident with his scissors. He was cutting that grown out fringe bit and despite the fact he had cut my hair for at least seven years he whacked it off, leaving me with hardly even what you could call a fringe. It ended a good inch above my eyebrows*. I never went back to him, despite our long history together.

So I really didn’t want to have get my hair cut here, I thought I could manage until I was home in May but I have a torrent of split ends (the official collective noun for split ends) so I really can’t wait. But this time, in Hicksville, anything less than a mullet will count as a success.

* Photos of my like this sadly do still exist. It was the summer of ICYC in UUJ. So there are probably photos of me like this all around the world. Great.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

hey chick, long time no spk, r u actually home in may, as in nxt month, as in really soon..
kaz

ps saw a mouse in the cinema the other day

Tina said...

An actual mouse? Or one on the screen?!

I'm home for a week. Don't worry, I'll call round!

Kaz said...

an actual mouse, girls screamin' and all! hehe
it was a bit banjaxed tho, think someone had stood on it, it looked a bit mangeled..but still movin'!
so yer home for just a week, ohh thats 4 carolines weddin' innit?

Related Posts with Thumbnails