Friday, June 09, 2006

Hi-de-hi

[Currently watching the Poland v. Ecuador...in Spanish, don't ask! How much do I miss Gary, Alan, John et al!]

Although I refer to the lake fondly as Hicksville there is still a fair bit that LJHW could use for activities. Only last night I discovered antoher string to the bow, a tour boat on the lake. No, really. I laughed out loud as Maggie and I were walking round the lake. She's promised me that we can go on it sometime. Sad as I am, I am actually looking forward to it!

So activities. Here are some photos!



We can show them that Irish folk can't jump!


Pool party?!


Beach volleyball?!


Paddle boats?!


And of course golf, for those who want to spoil a good walk.


No Castle boules, but how about Shuffleboard?

And let's not forget about the Museum, and there's fishing, tennis courts, and tell Lisa there's a big open field for hockey.

There is still one important component that I’m trying to work out. I haven’t found a suitable hill yet for the water slide but I haven’t given up hope. I'll keep looking.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails