Monday, June 05, 2006

No time but here we go anyway

I don’t really have time for this because Rev. Ignorant from Korea is here and we’re going out for dinner but just a few things:

- I have a greater appreciation for The Streets after hearing them on Jo Whiley’s Live Lounge. You should seriously consider listening again. You can do it
here, but be quick, it’s only there for the week after. You can also listen to Nelly Furtado and The Automatics (Is it a monster?!)

- I laughed out loud in the office today hearing about Chris Moyles and the X-Factor. Funny stuff. I also laughed when I saw that Bolivia’s country domain suffix is .bo . I’m not sure why that made me laugh. Also laughed at a man that came into the office with the strangest handlebar moustache ever. Seriously, Killer (BHS legend) has nothing on him. I only wish I had had my phone to take a quick surreptitious photo.

- I am seriously worried about my overuse of the word ‘seriously’ over the past few blogs. What’s the deal there? Seriously.

- I am addicted to playing ‘Color Block’. Not good when there’s work to be done.

-Final thing is when you fill in a form, you know any sort of form, registration or otherwise why wouldn’t you use capital letters, or at least make your writing legible? My goodness the handwriting I have to trawl through. This is especially annoying when it comes to email addresses. A name wrong is bad enough but get one character wrong in an email address and it’s not going to get there. Grr.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails