Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bebo: Bringing people together

Tonight I was out with a girl from school. We haven’t seen each other since we left, although we were pretty friendly at school. It was great to catch up with her and hear all that’s she’s done since. She’s married now and doing really well for herself. I was especially pleased because she had a particularly rough time during school.

As we were leaving, she hit the remote central locking revealing her car. Yeah, she’s doing really well for herself. (I don’t know a whole lot about cars but even I know it’s a nice car when it’s that low to the ground and only got two seats.)


It was the personalised number plate that made me smile the most though. It is the perfect two fingers to everyone at school that made it a nightmare for her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails