Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another constructive day

Today was supposed to be a more constructive day where I was supposed to do constructive things and somehow it didn't happen. I hate the feeling of wasting a day (but love jamie days).

Today I:
-talked to Megann on the phone. She again beat me to calling. Why is that? Why? (Mental note - call Megann before she calls you. Take turns, it's only fair)
-got songs on to mother's new phone. Unfortunately these had to first of all go on to my computer. Can't imagine Paulo Conte or Charles Trenet ever making to a playlist.
-watched more daytime TV. The Price is Right really is the worst and best TV show ever made. Today he guessed wrongly the price of an oven and didn't win the kitchen applicances. Gutted for him.
-slept in the afternoon. Shut up, daytime TV can be taxing enough. Today there was some serious stuff on This Morning that I needed a rest from.
-Added another friend to my My Space. That'll make 2 then, no, really. I don't get it!

Nothing on my to-do list actually got done, like:
-unpacking from Autumn Soul
-calling about my lost driver's licence
-writing a thank note that father has been on at me to write since time began
But I'm ever hopeful because tomorrow is another day!

Oh just thought of one constructive thing I did! I wrote a reference for someone. Ha ha and I thought I wasted my day. Although, fair enough, it would have been better to have printed it and even have sent it.

Tomorrow I'm back in work and getting my eyes tested as per the letter they sent me telling me I needed to. It's all go at this end I tell you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails