Monday, October 23, 2006

Photos from my (soon to be old) phone

I had the most frustrating day where O2's superior customer service shone through again and they blamed everything on the couriers.

Anyway I am currently taking everything off my phone before it is exhanged sometime tomorrow. Even in the few shorts weeks I had it there were a few classics that never made it here. For instance:


The most perfect rainbow across the Carrick skyline (please note, despite what it may look like I pulled over for this. I would never drive and hold my phone. Never.)


Nicky's hand shaped to look like a butt. At least I hope it was his hand.


My 10000th mile. Again, pulled over. Must get that speedometer looked at.


Adam TOM (the official addition to Team on Mission names in my phone, like Smash Hits' posters 'Ben A1') pretending to be a tortoise in the office. In this one cardbox box impression he demonstrates the difference between my old place of employment and my current.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails