Sunday, October 22, 2006

I never had to return a Nokia

I always prefer phones that make noise or shake when someone calls or texts. I also like it when you do happen to notice when someone is calling you can hear them and they can hear you.

Yes, that's right, my new phone has stopped working. I have to return it and get another. Grr bloody grr.

I am seriously dossing this afternoon, I have to prepare YF and while I largely know what I'm doing the finer details have not been finalised (ie discussion questions, bible verses and the like) so I thought I'd share my frustrations re. the ongoing saga of my phone. But must go, washing to be done. Told you I was dossing!

5 comments:

Kaz said...

Bring back the Nokia my Sony E is shyeeeeyte also...

ali wilson said...

sorry to disagree but im loving my sony ericsson k800i :-) its a brick but i love it

Kaz said...

yeah yers isn't bad i agree...anything lower than a k800i then is sheeeyte on a stick

Tina said...

'Sheeeyte on a stick'

You know what sort of day I've had when I laugh at that for a full minute!

Ruth said...

i feel partially responsible for you chossing a sony therefore i feel guilt that you have to return it. but honestly all the sonys i've had have been great esp my current w300i walkman phone :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails