Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogging on the Sabbath

I feel I have neglected my blog the past couple of days. I really haven’t meant to, it just worked out like that. For a start I have been busy, I have a job, I have friends, I have a social life, in short I have a life, but here I am, making an effort on a Sunday night to update you on my life once again.

So my second weekend home was good. It started with a trip down memory lane with a night out with the girls from my group of friends from school. Some of them I haven’t seen the day we got our A Level results, and some of them I see weekly. It was strange to look around the table and see the same faces that I saw everyday for about six years. At the start of the night I thought everyone had changed so much, more grown up looking and more life experience under their belt, but it only took about an hour before I realised that everyone was pretty much the same, except we all looked more grown up and had more life experience.

On Saturday morning Karen Next Door and I went to our photography class. Oh lordy, what have I done? We saw the coursework of someone from last year, this is not some sort of dossy course we’re on. But I am looking forward to actually understanding what it is we have to do and getting cracking on taking some photos.

Saturday night I went up and saw Lynsey’s new apartment. This only proved to make me want to move out of the parental home even more. I love my parents, really I do but it’s time. Plus this way I wouldn’t have to actually tidy my room, I could just start over with a new one. Plusses all round then.

Today I went to church, like the good Christian girl I am. Then I went to Tescos like the heathen I am (not). I got stuff for my lunches this week. Ne pas de money so having things in the office will avoid buying sandwiches from Centra, although I’m still hopeful of the odd Globe trip.


This afternoon I successfully managed to avoid tidying my stuff from America and now I am about to go out to YF. And I’m late as usual. Told you I hadn't changed. Although I do look more grown up and I have more life experience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails