Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back in Hicksville!

Yes, I'm back. I made it through the journey from hell in one piece. All my bags made the trip too, which I always consider a triumph. I arrived back last night at 1.30am. A whole 27 hours after getting up I was back in bed. I should have followed my own advice and never travel in early January, it never goes well. The whole world is travelling with you and it just makes for a nightmare trip. The wheels really fell off at Gatwick when my transatlantic flight was delayed by two hours. I only had an hour and half in Atlanta anyway so I knew I wouldn't get my next flight. Sadly the next flight I was on was 11.00pm. I already hated Atlanta airport and despite spending some good quality time with it last night, I've decided I still don't like it.

So now I'm back in the office catching up on all the work I missed in the last three weeks. Joy!

1 comment:

MinisterMoo said...

Tina - glad you got back safely. And sorry we didn't get to see you during the hols. But the joy of your blog is that we know what's going on in your life!

Have a lovely Spring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails