Friday, January 27, 2006

It’s only blooooooody Friday!*

Not much for you today but seeing as I blog every work day I thought I better not let the side down! I know there are people who just don’t know what to do with themselves if they have nothing to read from me!

So Friday already! My goodness this week went quickly. Might be something to do with the fact that I so tired from last weekend. I think I fell asleep in front of the TV twice this week. Well, at least I’m making the most of my time here!

This weekend is filled with ‘probablies’. I’ll probably sleep in tomorrow, my threatened cold will probably get worse but I’ll probably still go for a run (it’s getting close!), I’ll probably do something with Maggie and I’ll probably go to church. No doubt I’ll fill you in on Monday on which of these things actually happened! Have a good weekend!


*Not me actually swearing as all Scott Mills fans will know! (That is, assuming you count 'bloody' as a swear word)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails