Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I haven’t moaned about a phone in a while

So here we go. I got a Motorola RAZR as my Singapore mobile (or hand phone as they call here). My beloved Nokias were too expensive and Sony Ericsson was definitely out. Motorola had the advantage of me using one last year in America plus this one has iTunes. I have an iPod so I don’t know why that excites me so much but it does.

Tonight I thought it was time that I showed you my much talked about classroom displays. Easy enough, take the memory card out of the phone, put it in the adaptor and put it in the computer. Nooooooooo. Spend twenty minutes trying to get the back off the phone off before you can take the card out is the important first step. I even got the instructions to make sure I was doing it right. Anyway once it was off the rest of the steps were painless so...



A jaggy blue border and a yellow background complement the work on the Paris Peace Conference beautifully. To the right a mosaic of information on Egyptian farming and Chinese dynasties complete the board.

Forgive me if I talked it up too much but I hadflipping well Ancient Egyptian farming to work with. Let me see what you could do with that!

At the back I have a Bible books display which took about four hours to put together and up.


And yet I don’t think it shows it.

In other photo news:

I caught my first cockroach.


Not the best photo granted, but it’s there. There’ll be more though, I just know it.

I spend an inordinate amount of time on the 6th floor of a shopping centre waiting to pick up my wireless router.


I surely cannot be the only one who still, even in older years, is dying to spit from a balcony at great height?

3 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

That blue is just pefect. Your mother would be proud.

Linda said...

Nice displays! Have you seen Classroom Displays Blog ? Why not join Flickr (it's free) and post these to the Classroom Displays Group There are over 500 images of displays there (it's grwoing all the time) and lots of sharing of ideas!

Linda said...

Ooops - typo :-)I mean "growing all the time"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails