Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Plusses and minuses

Minus - Yesterday I messed up the bus again. Seriously do I have some sort of bus transport learning difficulty?

Plus - I completed my first display board of my teaching career. I hope they all don't take six weeks to do! Although I am quite pleased with it, maybe a photo tomorrow.

Minus - I had to sit through the most uncomfortable meeting of my life today.

Plus - The bell rang and I had a reason to leave.

Plus - Tomorrow is 'Creativity Day' which means the students are in art, music, drama and dance workshops. I'm as much for creativity as the next person, but much more when it means we're off timetable and I have no classes tomorrow, then the more creative the better!

Minus - I have to tidy my room as it is in no state to have outside visitors in. That means I have to get up early, early as in 5ruddy:30. I hate mornings.

Always a plus - Bed time for Tinas.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails