Thursday, February 22, 2007

That’s when good neighbours become good friends

I don’t know my neighbours here. I say one yesterday and we exchanged hellos. I didn’t want to be too friendly as I think they are the neighbours with the yappy dog and I want to shoot it, so I didn’t want to be two faced.

The neighbour I am of course talking about is
Karen Next Door. The reason for the post dedicated to her is that she sent me mail. I was on the point of announcing the 2nd Write to Tina awards as I have been here just about a month and nothing, nada, zippo, zilch from anyone, anywhere. I thought your patience had run out for mail games and the like so I decided to wait and see who would take the iniative. And the iniative taker was Miss Kaztastic herself.


And what a piece of mail it was, a 4 side letter and kid sweets, my favourite! Shame half of them are gone already.

Thanks Karen!

1 comment:

Kaz said...

yay it arrived hehe!
all looking intact as well, well maybe not so much now u've had a wee go at it all! Still i thought the egg would be a flat mess or summit!
There's no excuse not to send you mail. Hope you like all of them!
Take care chica
"your friendly nxt door neighbour"!

Related Posts with Thumbnails