Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It sounds like a Russian princess

Today was the second holiday for Chinese New Year. I knew 1 billion Chinese (and 5 million Scots) couldn't be wrong, New Year is worth celebrating twice.

On certain holidays they open up the President's Palace, Istana (not Anastasia's sister). It was well worth going to see. It cost S$1 (30p) for the grounds but we decided to go all out and go inside as well for the extra S$2. I'd like to say that it was because of the state rooms and the display of Presidental gifts but it was all for the air con. Definitely a price worth paying.

Today has also finalised the grading of sweating, like terrorist threat levels:

Level 1 - Sweaty Betty, a mild sweat on face
Level 2 - Sweaty Beast, much worse sweat affecting greater surface area
Level 3 - Sweat Ball, total and all out sweat. In fact solid form has ceased to exist and you are now liquid.


This was just after the trip inside to the air con, so the level was back down to 1.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Just read your comment Ross, not sure the photo really makes my hair look any different at all! But to the trained eye, like mine, it is!

judsweeney said...

oh yea your hair looks so different like totally amazing really worth all those millions of people working on it

MinisterMoo said...

Don't mind her Tina, we all think it's great, don't we kids?

I confess I was expecting you to be excessively blondified!

Tina said...

Sorry if I made it sound much different, it's really not. But I am still undecided as to whether I like the colour or not, which I can appreciate looks no different to you. But it is to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails