Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The inside of my head

So no blog yesterday. I was sick, well I use the past tense in that I am not permanently attached to a box of tissues anymore.

Here are a collection of my thoughts tonight:

- I love ‘Ed’. It could be the best of-no-consequence TV programme ever made.
- Why was a drawing homework so hard to hand in?
- I wonder if Jennifer Hudson: The Movie will ever get made?
- I wish that dog would lose his yappy bark.
- What should I wear tomorrow?
- What is clean that I can wear tomorrow?
- I should really sweep and mop the floors.
-How did I ever get to be a teacher when I can be so rubbish at explaining things sometimes?
- That mosquito better not bite me.
- People should leave Britney Spears alone.
- How can I make that dog lose his yappy bark?
- Jammies is my favourite word in the English language.
- Ribena makes me feel better.
- How much Vitamin C is in an orange?
- How come work done in twenty minutes in school is twenty times more than work done in twenty minutes at home?
- Why would anyone chose peach curtains?
- Mini Eggs.
- 'Ed' should be released on DVD.
- Am I better at teaching or better at winging it now?
- I should go to the pool this weekend.
- I think that mosquito bit me.

- I should read more.
- The remote is all the way over there and I am all the way over here.

Turns out it’s quite a dull place, my head.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails