Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The rant that cannot be

It's such a shame that this is on the world wide web otherwise, boys a dears, would I have a rant for you. But as there is the slightest chance that the parties involved could stumble along here, read what I said, complain to the school and then get me sacked I shall remain tight lipped. That makes it sound more exciting than it probably is.

I feel like I cannot give you the really funny stuff from my life here because even if it was to happen outside school, someone still might see it so if you need a good laugh you should watch this instead.



If you want another insight into my head the link came when I was cleaning the floor and remembered Fern wearing some sort of mop shoe thing in an item on 'This Morning' about new inventions. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Anyway I thought I would look for it on You Tube. Couldn't find it but got this montage instead.

There really is nothing funnier that something that's not particularly funny but in a situation where you can't laugh. Like the time David whispered to me in church as Communion came round that the fly buzzing around the minister's head was going to land on his bit of bread. Not hilarious really, I managed to even write it without an exclamation mark. But added to a serious occassion in church and in the words of Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman', I nearly peed my pants!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails