Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Amnesty

I like to think I make a real effort in updating you all in my adventures over here. I mean you all know about my trips over the past few weeks, I put up photos for you all to look at, and I am brutally honest about things especially when it comes to my little OCD tendencies.

However with writing on my blog every (work) day I have apparently shot myself in the foot. Not only do I feel I have to come up with something half way interesting to write about every day, it seems that this blog makes some of you* think that you don't need to write me emails.

I feel like doing the teacher thing of punishing the whole class and not write anything here until my inbox becomes slightly more full. But that would be unfair and I am not unfair. So I am launching an amnesty on emails. Please write me an email and tell me something...anything about your life. I will reply and not mention the fact that you, my friend, have been crap at writing to me. I understand that you have a life and new friends. But I am 4000 miles away for pity's sake!

*There are a few notable exceptions to this - Kari, Lynsey, and Father are all excellent at writing me emails.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails