Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just a couple of things

Does it still count as Christmas shopping if I bought more for myself that for everyone else put together? But I did not buy a Christmas scented Glade candle. I don't have a lot for you today. Just a couple of photos I took over the past few days.


These cats are ALWAYS outside my house. I normally quite like cats but I am scared they might have some sort of disease I'll get or try to scratch my eyes out if I go too close. What's the opposite of cat nip so I can repell these surely rabid creatures?



I bet they had a leaf blower! Gets!

1 comment:

Kaz said...

opposite of cat nip, isn't that poison hehe, awww poor wee cats!! i love that leaf pic, i'd b there kickin them all over the rd,
hava good day chick
kaz x

Related Posts with Thumbnails