Sunday, August 20, 2006

The date on this should be Friday

Blogspot seemed to have a few issues when I came to put this on so it’s going on today, but y’all can still read it in work on Monday!

Actual title:
According to studies

There was one story this week that just made me smile. You probably heard it, it was the story about the younger sibling being funnier. You can read about it
here.

It’s something I have long suspected, and something that David would deny, but it’s official, according to studies I am funnier than him.

Sure he makes me laugh a lot, but that doesn’t matter, because in terms of making the rest of the world laugh, I’m better at it. Apparently that’s because of my need to gain my parents' attention, although I also liked using the ‘he hit me!’ method of gaining attention, but I guess over recent years that method is much less believable. Another disadvantage of growing up I’ve found.

Anyway Buddy Boy just you go on being the smart one, I’ll be the one to make everyone laugh.

Now, what are the words I’m looking for?

Oh yes, sooooooooooooo yoooooooooooooooooooooooo!*

*The official way to end an argument in our house.

1 comment:

yasser said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails