Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Twinned with Stormont Presby

I saw this sign and it made me laugh (and stop and take a photo) because Charleston was hot at the weekend.


Has anyone ever passed a 'funny' church sign and actually thought 'wow there's a church I'd like to go to because if they can have a 'funny' church sign then what must the church be like?!'

I spent a much bigger portion of my day than I really should have looking at people's photos on Flickr. Some photos are amazing. I highly recommend you look at Dave Gorman's (yes that Dave Gorman). I think would buy any one of them.

It makes me want to be a photographer, know how to take photos properly and truly understand about shutter speed, exposure length and other such photographical terms. But for right now I will just try and convince Karen Next Door it's time she took her photography skills seriously! Probably not the best time when she started a new job today but look at some on Flickr Karen. A blindfolded man carrying his shopping in one hand and a disposable in the other while running for a train could have done better. Truly.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

well its always good to see your name up in lights, kinda hehe!
i c u have to sign up for that website thang!
i havent' been takin' many pics lately, i guess i've had no time, tryin' to sort out my career and stuff hehe! thanks tho.. u make me wanna start again, maybe do a course...we cud do one in sept if yer back in time hehe

Kaz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

What did you say that you removed? Uncontrollably swearing again Karen?!

I would be so up for a course, that'll give me something to fill my days! I'll leave you in charge of looking into it for us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails