Friday, August 11, 2006

The fridge of tomorrow today

Last night I went to Asheville and was in Best Buy (the equivalent of Dixon’s here). And I saw this:


It’s a fridge, and like most in America it has one of those ice and water dispensers on the front. But it also has a TV in the door!

It was like something you’d see on ‘Tomorrow’s World’, you know like reports of how we’d be flying to work in the year 2010. But there it was right in front me for sale.

I stood spellbound looking at the screen. My thoughts were a mixture of ‘wow, that’s the coolest thing I ever saw’ and ‘how ridiculous, like you couldn’t have a more than comfortable life with a regular fridge’.

The latter thought will mean that I will never have such a fridge. But that doesn't get rid of the first thought that to have one in your house would be soooo cool.

2 comments:

Kaz said...

ahh americans...too much money!
chick there's a photography GCSE goin' in bifhe, but it starts on the 13th sept, s'pose u'd only miss one ...its £104 squid tho..

Kaz said...

oh and i joined that photo site, and posted up some of my pics hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails