Monday, August 21, 2006

Read ‘em and weep

Friday night turned into a impromtu Poker night.


It was a tense game with high stakes. (That's Mellissa in the middle, is it me or does she look like me?!)

This was only the second time ever I’ve played, and I like to think I am getting better at it because I won a hand! Yessssss!

It was a major triumph for me because the people who were playing were hardcore, they knew exactly what they were doing, whereas I had to refrain from shouting 'Jack change it'!



Look at the piles I won! In the distance you can just about see Mellissa's chips (or lack thereof).

Truth be told I don’t really know how or indeed why I won, but it doesn’t matter, all that matters is that I won a hand, which got me more chips and thus, I avoided a dare like Jessica.


She had to let the boys write on her with Sharpie (yes, that'd be a permanent marker).

3 comments:

pamelaalgie said...

hey tina

Ive had some catching up to do - so hear is a little list of comments so i know you'll find them! TVFridge - very cool but pointless - still would like to know someone with one so i could see it. Nicky is funnier than me. Noone has my name either, youre getting so sensible living in old people-ville (tidal awareness!) and I think id like to learn how to play poker!

Wow - thats alot of comments!

MinisterMoo said...

Melissa really does look like you! I was thinking, 'Tina's a poser*, look, she got someone to take a picture of her pondering a poker face'.

[*Legal disclaimer: All representations of poserness are the sole property and liability of Moo estates. Offence is not intended nor implied.]

Tina said...

Just lucky for you that you put that disclaimer in otherwise I'd be suing you ass! I don't think Mellissa looks like me so much in real life, just in this photo. I'll look for a photo of her for y'all.

Pam it seems you were away a long time! Welcome back! And Happy Haircut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails