Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One weekend, six states

I don’t really have time for this today, it’s after 6.00pm and I need to go home for my tea but I just wanted to show off tell you about my weekend. I took myself on a road trip (and in the process was in six states). More details about what I did and saw will hopefully follow tomorrow if I get time to write about it tonight. However I also have to pack up my stuff to send home tonight but there were some truly hilarious moments that I need to write about so I’ll try to make the effort for y’all. In the meantime you can enjoy this:


I saw a lot of road this weekend but this bit was particularly pretty. I ended up driving right past the rainbow, couldn't see any pot of gold though which was more than disappointing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails