Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Swing seats for President

I cannot believe it is already after 5.00pm. It feels got very little done today.

But the exciting news is that I love my new house. The primary reason for this is the little terrace/veranda/porch/balcony.



This is view from my terrace/veranda/porch/balcony. There's a little lake/large pond that I might now set my sights upon running around. Keep your goals achievable! (If anyone knows what type of tree that is in the middle, tell me! I've decided it's one of my favourite types of tree. Look how I'm growing up, I have a favourite type of tree!)


I have my choice of rocking chairs, swing seat and picnic table. Looks like I’ll be eating al fresco from now on then.

One thing I do miss is cable TV. No more living the dream of multi channels for me, in fact no more TV for me. There is a DVD machine though so I’ll be watching a lot of Grey’s Anatomy. It could be a lot worse I suppose.

1 comment:

Tina said...

It could well be Kari!

Linda, sadly that's not too far from the truth. At lunchtime today I fell asleep in the swing seat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails