Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Should I be somewhere else?

Right about now I should be checking in at the airport on my way back to Dublin and CHW, but alas I am sitting in my office writing this!

So if anyone in the Atlanta area is reading this and can get a passport in my name, there’s a free ticket to Dublin waiting for you! But be quick, the departure time is 6.25pm. Oh and you’ll have to buy your own ticket to come back again. Unless you want to deal with the Irish authorities! A force to be reckoned with I think you’ll agree.

2 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

Ugh? I take it you meant to miss the flight - could you not change it for later?

Hope post-conference is a good time for you!

Tina said...

No, the good people at the world's favourite airline took the money and ran, as it were.

Thanks Helen, your sympathy is much appreciated. Have a good CHW! Say hi to Grace for me!

Just think there'll be five blogs for y'all next week upon your return! Bet you can't wait!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails