Monday, February 13, 2006

100 not out

This is my one hundredth post. Just think 100 little pearls of wisdom, humour, pain and joy from me.

So while I am on celebrating my century, I feel I should clear up a few things.


Tina the Princess is the name of my blog because I didn’t want my surname there, although since that I have written it loads of times. I couldn’t think of anything really to put all with Tina so Tina the Princess was born. This is a hilarious joke between Nicky, Heidi and I. Heidi and I call each other princesses, Nicky calls himself the king and he calls me a rat. I really am not a little princess in the precocious sense which hopefully if you are reading this, you will know me and know that not to be true.

I never meant to write as much as I do but I like it. I like it because it keeps you up to date with what I’m doing out here and I don’t have to send out a mass email. The onus is on you to read it. I don’t really mind if you don’t read it, but don’t blame me if you don’t think you know what’s going on with me. I on the other hand can blame you if you don’t have a blog (or do and don’t ever write on it - coughjudsplutter) and don’t email me.

I didn’t plan to get myself into a routine of posting every day, it just worked out like that. I never really feel under pressure to come up with something. In fairness, lots of it is waffle but I think sometimes I am better at written communication because I have time to think about what I’m actually trying to say, not just talking and allowing the first thought to come out. Generally I’ll know what I’m going to write about for the next few days. Sometimes that plan goes out the window, like when I see something funny in Wal-Mart.

Anyway, here’s to a hundred more. May they be filled with funny stories from Hicksville, surreptiouis photos and the odd deep thought, and long may your dossing time on tinternet be enhanced by them.

4 comments:

MinisterMoo said...

You have indeed enhanced our lives! 'tis great hearing from you and a joy to read of the experiences my lovely wife has got you into...

I'm sorry I'm not writing as much as you - or even Jud.

judsweeney said...

dudes- the problem isnt that i dont do anything exciting its just i dont have enough time to post because my life is so friggin amazing and busy- im on tp at the mo so i will def post next week when i finish that ok?

pamelaalgie said...

tp is totally not an excuse.

Tina said...

TP=teaching practice for all you non-teachers and Stran students.

I agree with Pam. Jud, that's a weak excuse. Pam has shown us the work her class has been doing and the pictures she has had drawn for her. Do your little students not love you as much as Miss Algie's?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails