Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I bet Mrs. Goggins never went on strike

I'm all for power to the people but not when it disturbs my mail! Despite my request some weeks ago for post there has not been a huge increase and I put that down to the unofficial strike by Royal Mail workers. So if they could see their way clear to going back to work, even just to send all the hundreds of items of my mail onto America I would be eternally grateful. I imagine an afternoon of steady work would get it done. Then they can get back to their picket lines and placard holding.

That being said however, Megann and Kirsty are now officially great as they sent me mail. Megann had a slight advantage as Michigan is not one of the affected areas. But I really don't know how Kirtsy managed to get something sent of the country, proving again that she is just all around super! Thanks girls! More return mail for me to send!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails