Thursday, February 02, 2006

‘We’re walking, we’re walking, we’re walking. And we’re stopping’

This is a bit later than usual but that’s because I was actually working today. We’ve got a Korean guy over to talk about the conference a bit means less time dossing for me, but more field trips. I love field trips out of the office! Like yesterday I had to go to airport to pick him up. That was a good two hour event!

We’ve been showing him about the Council and all that. Today I had to take him over to the Museum. I laughed at the idea of the Museum along with everyone else I told about it before I came here and I had successfully managed to avoid spending any time there until today. But I was a bit surprised. I liked it. I shouldn’t really have been. I like Museums and I like History. So shoot me!
I think it's good to celebrate past events and to know the origins of something. In short, looking back helps you look forward.

I’m still hoping though that the day will never come that I have to take a group through the museum. They’ll feel cheated. And rightly so.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails