Tuesday, February 21, 2006

You're it!

Looks like I have been tagged by Karen Next Door so ever one for playing games here I go!

The rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag other people to see what they’re listening to.


1. Orson – No Tomorrow. Love this song and get excited every time it comes on the radio. I would so download it but I can’t find it yet. Apparently it’s released next week, yay!
2. Third Day – You Are Mine. Great song, enough said.
3. Meck – Thunder in My Heart. Still love this. It’s one of those songs you can’t help but move to.
4. NBC Olympics Theme Tune. Not the actual theme, more the incidental music. I think it was in a film, or maybe the BBC use it for something. Either way it’s great!
5. Annie Lennox – Walking on Broken Glass. An oldie but a goodie!
6. Johnny Cash – Jackson. Oh yes!
7. Cher – Just Like Jesse James. I don’t care what you say, the line she sings is not ‘drive the women folk wild’. No way. There is definitely an ‘ing’ in there.

I tag Pam and Jools (two of the most consistent bloggers!) for their blog and Kari for the comments!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Aww, number 1 and 3 nearly made my list too!

Kaz said...

ah, glad to c its taken off over the pond hehe, hey chick
hope all is good keep smilin'
yeeeooooo thunder in yer heart!!
kaz x

Tina said...

You make me laugh Karen! 'Yeeeooooo!' I can actually hear you say it right now!

Come Linda! You're not supposed to actually write the 7 songs!

Kaz said...

sorry to break the trend and talk about summit different, but tina..i need help i wanna get an upgrade on my mobile, any suggestions. u are ofcourse fountain of all knowledge here!!
kaz

pamelaalgie said...

i will put mine on my blog - requires some thought.

MinisterMoo said...

Thanks for the tag Linda - the duty has now been accomplished at great expense to my study time!

Tina said...

Good songs Linda! It really is harder than it looks! I kept on changing my mind too!

Sorry about the study time Ross, but sometimes music and blogging is more important! No wait, all times!

Karen I have no clue about mobiles at the minute. Find out what's around from O2, but whenever you decide phone the cancel line and tell them you're not happy with the offers you were given. They will not let you cancel before giving you a better offer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails