Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Reasons why I'm happy!

1. Tomorrow I'm going to see Megann in Michigan! Yay! Megann was my cabin mate during the summer of 2001 when I worked at a UMC summer camp. I think it's fair to say we got each other through a pretty tough summer. But it was also one of the best summers of my life! I haven't seen her since May 2004 which is much too long a time.

2. We're potentially going skiing this weekend. Despite the old lady walk that is still presenting itself, I am excited by the prospect.

3. My house is still tidy from last week. Love tidy house, hate tidying house.

4. I'm drinking hot chocolate right now.

5. It's been great fun reading everyone's 7 songs. Good game, well played everyone.

6. I replied to emails today that have been building up in my inbox. Hopefully I will have some in my inbox upon my return! Hint hint!

So due to the aforementioned trip to Michigan blogs will perhaps be MIA. Megann does have tinternet so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I blog. But either way, no doubt there'll be a full report next week when I'm back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails